How Houses.co.nz works
Houses.co.nz is a property sales website for both private sellers and Real Estate agents. Houses.co.nz is one of New Zealand’s longest running Real Estate sites and attracts large volumes of web traffic both nationally and internationally. Houses.co.nz is user friendly and very easy to use; we provide everything you need to professionally market your property.
Houses.co.nz gives private sellers the ability to market their property to buyers throughout the world. We will help you with email support along the way and give you access to everything you need to successfully market your property.
Our listing packages start from basic website listings through to complete sales packages.
- Print out our listing checklist - this will mean you have all the listing information for your property
- Dedicate some time to ensure your property looks its best
- Print out our Open Home Guide
- List your property on houses.co.nz and list your open home times, respond quickly to all buyer enquiries.
- Enjoy the experience of selling your property - remember houses.co.nz will help you along the way with sound advice and tips
Houses.co.nz gives buyers access to properties throughout New Zealand. You can search properties easily by region, city, suburb, price or type. Open home times are shown along with detailed information on the property.
How can I find a property on houses.co.nz that meets my needs?
- Search the website for a property in the area you want that has the features you need
- Save your favourite search criteria so it is easy to use each time you visit the website
- Save your favourite search criteria and we will email you new matching properties as soon as they are loaded on the website
- Review all the information presented on the website from the comfort of your own home or office before getting in the car to view properties
- Contact vendors or their agent directly to answer any queries you may have and visit Open Homes
Buying or selling is not difficult – use the website and follow our guidelines. Involve your lawyer or Real Estate agent when you are ready to sign any contracts and enjoy the experience of selling or buying via houses.co.nz.